#Longform storytelling transforms engagement. Ask Cameron how.
WRITING WELL TAKES SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
Cameron has published hundreds of features and news articles in The Australian, The Weekend Australian, The Courier-Mail, Crikey.com, CURRENTS, Australian Educator, and many corporate publications. He has been a finalist three times in the Queensland Clarion Awards for journalism.
Cameron is also a highly experienced speechwriter and ghostwriter, and has produced a wide variety of content including:
- Media releases and alerts
- Strategic and operational plans
- Fundraising publications, including Cases for Support
- Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) and Direct Mail (DM)
- Awards nominations, and awards citations to be read aloud
- Internal and change communication collateral
Host, ABC Radio Afternoons
“Cameron Pegg is a rare talent. His written storytelling is just as good as his spoken word. He communicates with style, flair and originality. As a result, Cameron has been a popular guest on ABC Radio Brisbane’s Afternoon program this year. Cameron is also a delight to work with. He is smart, punctual and knows how to deliver under pressure.”